StormForge CLI Releases
StormForge CLI release history
This document contains release notes for the StormForge CLI displayed from the most recent release.
stormforge exportallows to export Optimize Live recommendations as patches
- The run command now creates applications and scenarios before running or saving an experiment
- The fix command now trims trailing spaces in patch content
- The run command allows to enter your application/scenario names
- The config set command will accept context names in place of controller names
- Added cost objective in generated experiments in the UI
- Authorization configuration has been updated to match the web interface
- Fixes Experiment generation names
- Built with Go 1.18
- Stopped caching generated client credentials in the local configuration
- Better application synchronization based on the experiment labels
The release notes are available here.